Architecture Linked - Architect & Architectural Social Network

Julian George Oommen's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies News Feed

"Like Mr. Tyson Stevens was expressing, the themes and concepts are evolving around n…"

Julian George Oommen replied Jun 20, 2010 to Your Process?

12 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by hamayoun muneer

"Music is meant to gradually give charm to what is hidden in our minds and bring it o…"

Julian George Oommen replied Jun 18, 2010 to What kind of music do Architects most like?

44 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by prashanth

"Ms. Shobika John, for me music certainly helps in giving me new ideas. Some good mus…"

Julian George Oommen replied Jun 18, 2010 to What kind of music do Architects most like?

44 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by prashanth

"I would always like to discover new cultures and their ways of how life is. So I wil…"

44 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by prashanth

"Maybe we may not be from totally different generations as such. Maybe different cult…"

Julian George Oommen replied Jun 17, 2010 to What kind of music do Architects most like?

44 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by prashanth

"Don't you think it would vary between generations? Personally, if it is to relax me…"

Julian George Oommen replied Jun 16, 2010 to What kind of music do Architects most like?

44 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by prashanth

"From my point of view, a boss who dictates and does not know how to communicate with…"

Julian George Oommen replied Jun 16, 2010 to HOW CAN YOU COPE WORKING UNDER A BOSS THAT DO YELL AT YOU A LOT?

6 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Mohammad Nazhri

RSS

© 2014   Created by ArchitectureLinked.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service