Architecture Linked - Architect & Architectural Social Network

roye long's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies News Feed

"Yes, I think so  "

roye long replied Jul 6, 2014 to Strange Architecture

4 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by roye long

"Thanks, Mr Octavian Ungureanu.  I agree with you. Each coin has two sides, so we can…"

roye long replied Jul 6, 2014 to with the help of computer softwares , we will be lazy on thinking and lack of the inspiration of making the original and creative?

5 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Abba Wada Abdullahi

"Atcually, I think everyone should enjoy every day with pleasure and excitement, just…"

roye long replied Aug 26, 2013 to #Frontop*Creativity# Fun of Architecture

2 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Mark VanDamme

"mostly for architecture and real estate. to show around the exterior or interior of…"

roye long replied Aug 23, 2013 to Something about Architectural Animation

6 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Rachana Desai

"noted well, but most of students take sketchup to create basic accurate massing then…"

roye long replied Jul 12, 2013 to with the help of computer softwares , we will be lazy on thinking and lack of the inspiration of making the original and creative?

5 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Abba Wada Abdullahi

"I think, drawing is undeniably a critical element of how designers and architects th…"

roye long replied Jun 27, 2013 to Architecture and the Lost Art of Drawing

6 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Sambid Mahapatra (Architect)

"I am not know well in this part, but i could share you one of our works, which is…"

roye long replied May 30, 2013 to LIGHTING in ARCHITECTURE?..

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by prashanth

"I am so sweet :)"

roye long replied May 30, 2013 to how to find a CG company which supply 3D rendering service ?

15 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by above&beyond rendering

"Glad to hear that, and thanks for your trust & support to make our country riche…"

roye long replied May 30, 2013 to how to find a CG company which supply 3D rendering service ?

15 Sep 16, 2014

"Frank, also thanks for your support. Trust that you are a aspiring guy, sincerely ho…"

roye long replied May 29, 2013 to how to find a CG company which supply 3D rendering service ?

15 Sep 16, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by ArchitectureLinked.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service