Architecture Linked - Architect & Architectural Social Network

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies News Feed

"Hey Antonina, What you think about Allplan?? Are you using both ArchiCAD and Allplan…"

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied Sep 8, 2011 to What software do you use? (CAD/BIM)

38 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Jorge Hernando Porras Polo

"Domus academy....Italy. Harvard Polytechnic of Milan the bartlett school of architec…"

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied Aug 26, 2011 to Best University to Study Atchitecture

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Stella

"How did you create the account??  "

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied Aug 24, 2011 to What Products Or Services Do You Want From ArchitectureLinked.com

4 May 8
Reply by henery nadela

"Please make AL.com avalaible on TweetDeck. Thanks"

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied Aug 24, 2011 to What Products Or Services Do You Want From ArchitectureLinked.com

4 May 8
Reply by henery nadela

"Architects superstars are an invention of the media."

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied May 4, 2011 to FAMOUS ARCHITECTS

9 May 20, 2011
Reply by prashanth

"Starts with a program requirements submitted by the client Then I think about a gene…"

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied Apr 24, 2011 to Your Process?

12 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by hamayoun muneer

"This is my work with ArchiCAD and artlantis"

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied Apr 24, 2011 to Which Software is Best For Presentation Drawings..?????

19 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Buzilan Studio

"try this   http://www.donanza.com/"

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied Apr 24, 2011 to How to find freelance work ?

2 Apr 24, 2011

"Often, design process is not a "line process". Many times, though we have a concept,…"

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied Apr 24, 2011 to what to do when u r having ur plan and form but not ur concept?

14 May 5, 2011
Reply by kevin boutte

"Well, I personally think that there always be new ways to make things we do. ALWAYS.…"

Jorge Hernando Porras Polo replied Apr 24, 2011 to How we design something...( something new )..?????????????

17 Apr 24, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by ArchitectureLinked.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service