Architecture Linked - Architect & Architectural Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'architectural' (10)

Discussions Replies News Feed

3D Visualization Rendering - 8 Yolk Design Studio Digital Prospectus

Hi guys, My name is Shawn Khoo from Singapore. I am an architect by trained. Now running an Architectural Visualization Studio in Singapor…

Started by Shawn Khoo

2 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by above&beyond rendering

how to find a CG company which supply 3D rendering service ?

Hi everryone, if you are in need of a help from 3d rendering company in China, how to find ? searching from Google? or any other ways? plea…

Started by roye long

15 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by above&beyond rendering

with the help of computer softwares , we will be lazy on thinking and lack of the inspiration of making the original and creative?

what do you think of hand drawn sketches and computer graphics renderings ? Computer softwares are amazing tools that we cannot ignore now…

Started by roye long

5 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Abba Wada Abdullahi

Let's talk about various perspectives toward architecture.

Someone deems that architects make the architecture, while others think architects use a nonfigurative sense to inspire the "scenery" in vi…

Started by roye long

0 Jul 7, 2014

The Advantages of 3D Architectural Rendering

Great visuals are an essential marketing tool for architects, interior designers, and property developers. In the past, architects or desig…

Started by Power Rendering

0 Jun 10, 2014

3D Walkthrough Animation - Architecture Design

The 3d walkthrough animation is one of the latest technologies and are being widely used by the real estate developers, architects. It is…

Started by Alina adina

3 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by THe CHeesy ANimation FActory

#Frontop*Creativity# Fun of Architecture

Sometimes, we will find that there are too many entertainments in architecture, pls see the images below:  Have a fun! architectural visu…

Started by roye long

2 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Mark VanDamme

What setup do you recommend for architectural lighting on a theatre wall?

This is for a assignment, I am looking at ways to set up a LED lighting configuration and the constant LED drivers needed to control long h…

Started by stephen davies

0 Jul 9, 2013

Trick of the Trade: Directing the Eye to Engage the Viewer in Architectural Photography

To create truly valuable images, ones that will perform and provide a return on your investment of time, money and talent for many years to…

Started by Dean J. Birinyi

0 Jan 6, 2012

Would you like to Win FREE award winning animation worth 15 000$ for your best Green residential design?

For allcreative architects!   This is NOT a request for work.   Happy,creative and successful New Year! My name is Mikhail from 3DSolutions…

Started by Mikhail Dickey

0 Jan 12, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by ArchitectureLinked.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service