Architecture Linked - Architect & Architectural Social Network

?

Tags: architects, architecture, happiness

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

happiness one can not define.................................one small thing makes you happy
Happiness for me are those orgasmic ephemeral moments of life, the ones that remember us why it's so great to being ALIVE!
happiness is a voyage and not a destination!
Defining happiness could be one of the most difficult task, it can differ from person to person depending on the situation each individual are facing in their day-to-day life. Everybody has a different perspective to the term 'Life' . Some people 'live their life' and some people 'try to survive in their life.' So their views wont be the same when you are asking them, how happiness can be defined.

In short what I have found is, being acceptable to the current situation (situation which comes your way or rather thrown at you) is the best way to be happy.
peace of mind
Nothing can bring you peace but yourself....so enjoy each n every moment in life................
To Define Happiness is like defining Oneself. We don't find happiness anywhere else, its we make happiness from within. True happiness lies within ourselves.

"Happiness is like a butterfly.
The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
But if you turn your attention to other things,
It comes and sits softly on your shoulder."

- Henry David Thoreau

The most Inspired Quote.......
but,
the pain before it how do bear that pain!!!???
Would say Both Pain & Happiness are Just the State of mind !!!!!!!!! they always co-exist,when learned to accept Happiness,why not Pain???
i Agree

So beautiful, and true.

intense joy is happiness.........

RSS

© 2014   Created by ArchitectureLinked.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service