Architecture Linked - Architect & Architectural Social Network

Masters of Architecture program focused in Sustainable Design

Does anybody know anything about the San Francisco Institute of Architecture? I'm looking for a Masters of Architecture program, something focused in Sustainable Design, I found this one and really like they way they think, I just don't know how to find out if it's a good school. Can anyone help me, please?

Tags: Architecture, Design, Masters, Sustainable

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great question Suellen. I found a pretty extensive ranking list of architectural schools in the US on Architectural Record's website. There's a supplementary list of the top 5 schools in sustainable design practices and principles. They are as follows according to their rankings:

1. University of Oregon
2. University of California, Berkeley
3. University of Texas, Austin
4. University of Virginia
5. Auburn University

Here's the link:

http://archrecord.construction.com/features/0911BestArchSchools/091...
This is great Tyson, thank you!!
Im already looking through the list.
I know that they have been sending out massive spam Emails "far and wide".... If you have to promote your program via spam, I am very incredulous......... I'd checkout University of Oregon if you are looking for west coast schools..
oh really??? that's bad!
I don't necessarily need to be in the west coast, but in this one I would have the chance to start right now and not just next year. But I'm checking University of Oregon and have already checked University of Texas, Austin, both in "Tyson's list".
Thank you for the information.
would love to know if there is any online masters programme in sustainable design
so, this one I was talking about is an online one, I just dont know if its good or not . You can check it out: San Francisco Institute of Architecture
there is one more from CAT & east london university...its Msc in architecture...anybody has any idea abt this?...i will check sanfrancisco institute od architecture also..thnx suellen for ur info.

RSS

¬© 2014   Created by ArchitectureLinked.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service