World Architecture Festival is fast becoming a major fixture in the international architectural awards
calendar. As the only annual international architectural event that rewards excellence in a truly
interactive, inclusive and live format, it attracts the best practices and schemes from all over the world.
7 reasons to register for World Architecture Festival TODAY.
1. Hear directly from all shortlisted WAF entrants - this year there were a record number of submissions and attendees from booming markets such as Australasia, Singapore, India and Brazil.
2. Exchange ideas with over 1000 architects from more than 80 countries from practices large and small, including Tecino from South Africa, CHANG Architects from Singapore, Logon Architecture from China, PTAM Vissarionov from Russia, Christopher Charles Benninger Architects from India, Isay Weinfield from Brazil and LAVA from Australia plus house hold names such as Foster + Partners, Studio Daniel Libeskind, Zaha Hadid Architects and David Chipperfield Architects.
3. Mix with the pace setters in architectural thinking on this year’s Super Jury including Arata Isozaki, Barry Bergdol, Enrique Norten, Hanif Kara and find out their thoughts on the most up-to-the-minute projects today.
4. Be inspired by some of the most crucial projects this year with David Chipperfield’s seminal Neuesmeuseum and the groundbreaking landscape project Gardens by the Bay in Singapore included in the projects that will be uncovered in our multimedia thematic exhibition, Transformations.
5. Keep up to date with the most innovative and exciting projects from across the globe with insightful keynote and seminar presentations from Josep Acebillo on the Transformation of Barcelona and Jo Noero on his restorative Red Location project in South Africa.
6. Make real connections with the people you want to meet with before, during and after the festival with Festival Connect, WAF’s dedicated social networking site, focused and comprehensive networking events and online communities on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
7. Meet the next generation of architectural talent at URBAN SOS, WAF’s live, global student competition sponsored by AECOM.
This group does not have any discussions yet.