2011 is going to past. Looking back to 2011 in architecture field, there are so many things impressed us. Let's see 2011 Top Ten Cultural Structures listed by designboom.com. We can see the listed projects are all designed by world's premier architects. Their works broke out the common architectural appearance. According to the features and characteristics of architectures, combining with their unconstrained imagination and creativity, these famous architects created many stunning works.
1. 'ordos museum' by MAD architects
2. 'london aquatics centre' by Zaha Hadid architects
3. 'guangzhou opera house' by Zaha Hadid architects
4. 'pheonix international media center' by Shao Weiping of BIAD UFo
5. 'spaceport america' by Foster + partners
6. 'yusuhara wooden bridge museum' by Kengo Kuma and Associates
7. 'tel aviv museum of art' by Preston Scott Cohen Inc.
8. 'heydar aliyev cultural centre' by Zaha Hadid architects
9. 'stockholm waterfront' by white Arkitekter
10. 'nanjing museum of art and architecture' by Steven Holl
The architecture images have been shown on
There are 3 projects designed by Zaha Hadid Architect in the top ten. She's so great. We are proud of having been cooprated with Zaha Hadid in some projects on architectural renderings and architectural walkthrough, like Beijing Wangjing SOHO Showroom, Beijing Galaxy Soho,Cairo Expo City, Sinapore Farrer Court and so on. Frontop has been trying to improve the technology of 3d rendering, architectural visualization, virtual reality, etc. and striving for cooperating with more architects, designers and developers.